THE BH LEAGUE

A Madden League By and For the People

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Madden 13 Online League
Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 pm by Dat Dude STAT3

» BHML S2 - Important Info & Team List
Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 pm by Dat Dude STAT3

» Season 2 will be delayed
Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:36 pm by duece84

» Season 2 Team request thread
Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:25 pm by duece84

» Awards Outlined
Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 pm by Versatile on da Beat

» Chargers in the Hunt for AFC West Title With Career Day From Matthews
Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 am by V3gasBall3r

» Season 2 trade rules
Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:13 pm by julius jackson

» Matt ''The Magnificent'' Flynn leads a 4th QTR comeback in Oak
Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:17 pm by Michael1807

» NO Huddle Rule
Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 pm by headbangers

NFC Standings

NFC East
Team Owner Ovr Div
kendogg1122
2-2
0-0

Headbangers821
2-2
0-0
Thelastdon
1-2
0-0
Denard16Robnson
0-3
0-0
NFC North
Team Owner Ovr Div
D Lane22
0-3
0-0
S1ncerJ0nez
4-0 0-0
The Real Law 1-3 0-0
Somalias Finest
2-2
0-0

NFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
blix 316
2-2
0-0
Holidaysp22
2-1
0-0
Mr Nitro3
2-2
0-0
KidCobble
3-1
0-0
NFC West
Team Owner Ovr Div
chubbz0727
3-1
0-0
cowboys2k9
2-1
0-0
Blitzburgh 34D
3-0
0-0
Black Legendary
1-2
0-0

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Road To Glory ( Cam "The Icon" Newton)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bosoulja82
Admin
bosoulja82

Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) Empty
PostSubject: Road To Glory ( Cam "The Icon" Newton)   Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:09 am

Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) Stuart

Stuart Scott: Welcome to the preview of the new weekly sportscenter special Road to Glory starring Cam ''The Icon'' Newton. On this show we will follow Rookie QB Cam Newton through his rookie season in the NFL. Cam has been dubbed the ''Franchise Savior'' for the Carolina Panthers. We will have what we call the Cam Cam follow Cam Newton around at his home, at practice and on gamedays. We now have some breaking news for you, The Carolina Panthers have just struck a deal with Coach Bo formally of NFLFANS NY Giants. The deal is worth 1mil more then what Coach AG is getting paid. We have Coach Bo live right now.

Stuart: Coach what made you choose the Panthers?

Coach Bo: I wanted to Coach Cam Newton.

Stuart: Have you spoke to Cam since you took the job.

Coach: I have spoken to Cam and he was just finishing up his BH league site header photo session with Mike Vick and Warren Moon.

Stuart: Do you feel like him wanting to become a Icon will hurt his chances to be great on the field?

Coach: No I like for my players to have a goal outside of football. I know it will only make them play better on the field. Golf is the only sport where they concentrate on the worst players on the tour. Cam knows if he goes out on that field and plays like Eldrick Woods then he want be a Icon of nothing.

Stuart: Taking a shot at Tiger huh coach?

Coach: He use to be Tiger. I dont believe in calling a bum by his nickname. Thats all my time Stu.

Stuart: Thanks Coach

Stu: Please tune every Saturday night at 9pm est for Road To Glory with the The Icon Sir Cameron Newton
Back to top Go down
Versatile on da Beat

Versatile on da Beat

PostSubject: Re: Road To Glory ( Cam "The Icon" Newton)   Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:29 am

clap clap clap clap clap....how interesting the 1st round draft pick nobody wanted with the coach nobody wanted bwhahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nationlifetv
AG

AG

PostSubject: Re: Road To Glory ( Cam "The Icon" Newton)   Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:18 pm

lol, a match made in heaven. I think the only person more overrated than Cam Newton may be Coach Bo.

And a million more than Coach AG? I'm gonna have to talk to the KC front office about this...
Back to top Go down
bosoulja82
Admin
bosoulja82

PostSubject: Re: Road To Glory ( Cam "The Icon" Newton)   Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm

The series is cancelled Coach Bo got a better offer from the Raiders and he couldn't pass up the chance to beat Coach AG twice a yr. I know it featured Cam Newton but Coach Bo was really the star
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road To Glory ( Cam "The Icon" Newton)   Road To Glory ( Cam  "The Icon" Newton) Empty

Back to top Go down

Road To Glory ( Cam "The Icon" Newton)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE BH LEAGUE :: BH Madden :: Sportscenter-
Jump to:  
Stat3’s YouTube

Bosoulja's YouTube

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com