0-0

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Madden 13 Online League

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dat Dude STAT3

Dat Dude STAT3

Madden 13 Online League Empty
PostSubject: Madden 13 Online League   Madden 13 Online League EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Rules

After I get a chance to play the retail version of the game, I will adjust the rules accordingly. Until then, the rules up here are what we will use. Please read them very carefully to avoid any confusion and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me for clarification.

Here is the direct link: https://bhmadden.forumotion.com/t3-lg-rules-for-madden-12-online-franchise

Information about the LG

It started off as being a coaches only league but I have changed it to a superstars ONLY league. I will not make it a requirement that you have to create your own superstar, that will be optional. Choose whatever position and team you want but there will be teams held for people that I have had in the league last year. Once I know who the returning members want, I'll be doing 1st come, 1st serve with the remaining teams. Please do understand that this league is a process and it will not be perfect. If you have issues, please bring them to my attention or one of the other admins.

The reason I changed it was because the games with a superstar user vs a coach user are not all that fun. It boils down to the coach user playing against either CPU offense or CPU defense which takes away from the game in my opinion. This gives one user the advantage because the user always has the advantage over the CPU. So instead of messing with the sliders to find a happy medium, I'm just having a superstar only league.

Trading

(I'm not sure if you are allowed to trade with the CPU for a superstar only league. If not, ignore this section because it might be CPU controlled. This is just in case we do a coach's league later on.)

Trading with the CPU is currently allowed, as the current CPU's trade AI has been drastically improved. However, do not abuse trading with the computer, such as constantly trading with the CPU to try and load your team up with studs. You will get 1-2 CPU deals per season, excluding draft picks trading ON DRAFT DAY.

When trading with other users, you can trade freely. However, the trades should look somewhat fair. If a trade is extremely lopsided and appears like it was done to intentionally built up another team, I may reverse the trade or force the team that is clearly gaining to give up something else. Also, if a trade is done and one of the partners leaves the league relatively soon after, I may reverse the trade depending on whether I feel it was fair or not which would hurt teams badly because of the cap penalties. So keep that in mind.

Teams

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE TEAMS ON THE SIDE! If we can fix them, we will but it's kind of complicated to explain right now. This list is not complete by the way, just wanted to get it written down somewhere.

AFC EAST

Bills -
Dolphins - Lakefan24
Jets -
Patriots - Ben2Wavy

AFC NORTH

Bengals -
Browns -
Ravens -
Steelers -

AFC SOUTH

Colts - D D XxSTAT3