THE BH LEAGUE

A Madden League By and For the People

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Madden 13 Online League
The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 pm by Dat Dude STAT3

» BHML S2 - Important Info & Team List
The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 pm by Dat Dude STAT3

» Season 2 will be delayed
The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:36 pm by duece84

» Season 2 Team request thread
The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:25 pm by duece84

» Awards Outlined
The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 pm by Versatile on da Beat

» Chargers in the Hunt for AFC West Title With Career Day From Matthews
The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 am by V3gasBall3r

» Season 2 trade rules
The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:13 pm by julius jackson

» Matt ''The Magnificent'' Flynn leads a 4th QTR comeback in Oak
The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:17 pm by Michael1807

» NO Huddle Rule
The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 pm by headbangers

NFC Standings

NFC East
Team Owner Ovr Div
kendogg1122
2-2
0-0

Headbangers821
2-2
0-0
Thelastdon
1-2
0-0
Denard16Robnson
0-3
0-0
NFC North
Team Owner Ovr Div
D Lane22
0-3
0-0
S1ncerJ0nez
4-0 0-0
The Real Law 1-3 0-0
Somalias Finest
2-2
0-0

NFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
blix 316
2-2
0-0
Holidaysp22
2-1
0-0
Mr Nitro3
2-2
0-0
KidCobble
3-1
0-0
NFC West
Team Owner Ovr Div
chubbz0727
3-1
0-0
cowboys2k9
2-1
0-0
Blitzburgh 34D
3-0
0-0
Black Legendary
1-2
0-0

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

The Coach formerly known as "Goon".

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Versatile on da Beat

Versatile on da Beat

The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  Empty
PostSubject: The Coach formerly known as "Goon".    The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:09 pm

Today a press conference was held at the Baltimore Ravens Training facilities to introduce their new head coach.

Coach Goon: Welcome niggas and bitches. I am the new Head Coach, GM, basicaly everything that involves running a Nfl Team. Now alot of you know me as COach Goon, Versatile Goon, Goon da Great, Mr. Please don't melt that lobby cheese on my forehead, ect. Well from now on i will simply be known as.....Versatile. The Floor is open for questions.

Reporter 1: Coach why did you change your name?

Coach Versa: well goon got old to me. im getting older more mature so i have to show it. Now don't worry imma still do all the crazy and left field stuff yall are acustom to seeing from me, but imma do it in a more sophisticated way.

Reporter 2:Coach any comments on what got you banned from the NWOFL?

Coach Versa: Azlin=homosexual, bitch-ass, indivdual. Next question.

Reporter 1: Coach this is the 1st season of the BHML. How do you think things are going to go?

Coach Versa: Well we have a strong core of members here, i see our league prospering. Bo, ag, bangers, hell even states goofy ass will make sure this league is one of integrity.

Reporter 2: Speaking of coach state, you two are in the same divison, any thoughts on how your rivarly will turn out?

Coach Versa: I will give the man credit.....he has the best mustache game in the bh hands down. But as far as coaching is concerned....he's like bo's mic whens he's trying to talk really fast and loud....garbage. I mean come on sure he has a young rising team in the browns, but i doubt he'll even go over .500 this season.

Reporter 3: Coach what about the other two owners in your division?

Coach Versa: yea i dont know much about em, they just obsticales in my way.....i can see myself easily winning this division...hell maybe as early as week 10. Last Question.

Reporter 1: How are you dealing with this allegations that you are the cheesiest coach in the league?

Coach Versa: i've been called cheese all thourgh out my coaching career. yet not one piece of evidence has been shown. I basically take it as jealousy because the opnes who claim im cheese can not beat me. But hey it puts a type of unknown fear in my opposition heart, wondering if im going to gudda cheese them or sharpe cheddar cheese them haha. But thats all the questions for now. Look out for the ravens this yr and check out my music in my sig ya lil bitches VERSA=GONE!!!!

This press conference was brought to you by BH inc. and Fly Nation records @2011.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nationlifetv
bosoulja82
Admin
bosoulja82

The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coach formerly known as "Goon".    The Coach formerly known as "Goon".  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:27 am

good shit...now lets make that deal for tyrod taylor
Back to top Go down

The Coach formerly known as "Goon".
Page 1 of 1