[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Real Ball? What!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Nitro3

Real Ball? What! Empty
PostSubject: Real Ball? What!   Real Ball? What! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:51 am

Whoa whoa whoa, wait a min. I thought we were scrubbing these trades to maintain integrity real ball like. Aint no way in hell the Ravens gone trade Ed Reed or the Colts even mention Peyton Manning in trade talks. Somebody please help me understand this!
Back to top Go down
thosmith16

Real Ball? What! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Ball? What!   Real Ball? What! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:20 am

I will help you understand. Its called bubble gum. Nobody plays real ball anymore
Back to top Go down
bosoulja82
Admin
bosoulja82

Real Ball? What! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Ball? What!   Real Ball? What! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:22 am

Ok...I will try and explain. This lg is a real team lg...unfortunately everyone cant have the team they really like or their favorite team. Thats why we allow trades...lol..so people can get players they want. The Colts was the last team taken in this lg and we had a hard time tryin to get someone to take them. Varollers obviously isnt a Colts fan and he dont like none of the players...Thats why he is tryin to trade EVERYONE ( we limited trades to 3 to stop[ complete destruction of the team)....Why should we make him play with a base roster? when we caught hell tryin to get someone to take the Colts as is. LOL noone wanted Peyton Manning ass...lol

Ed Reed is a different story....I traded for Ed Reed and I didnt just give up Michael Huff, I gave up 6ft4 WR Chaz Schillens(which is valuable in this yr Madden) and a 1st round pick. If you guys havent seen the online franchise draft classes...it is loaded. Our job as committee is to make sure guys dont give player to homies and to make sure everyone gets fair value in their trades.... The crazy thing is some would say that if you user the FS you are better off with Huff then Reed and guess what the Ravens owner wanted Huff to user with.

We never sold you guys on the fact that this lg would be a no trade lg....We never said that certain players was untradeable. I dont know what bubble gum is but this lg is about playing sim ball and having fun.

I respect the fact that both of yall probably wanted a no trade lg...where everyone keeps the teams stock and no stars get traded...I was actually in a lg that did that last yr. It died very quick because its almost impossible to find 32 owners who loves their teams enough not to trade anyone..Then when people start to lose they dont have nothing to look forward too or and without trading its no way to them interested (Thosmith this is the reason why noone plays ''real ball'' as you say....its because you cant keep a lg full that way).. The Bh just isnt that type of lg.... Like I said we are a group of mostly brothers who just want to play some sim football and have some fun. We know that we are going to have bumps here and there. I just didnt think trades would be one of them...lol

We got all different types of Online Franchise players in here. We have some guys who love draft picks. We got some guys who love to trade. Other who just like to play sim ball. We try to keep it fun for everyone. We have to think about people who took bad teams and good teams. We have to think how can we kep the guy who is 2-10 coming back and not quit on us. This is why this lg and most of all other lgs allow superstars to be traded.

I hope yall two and whoever else understands this

If the Raiders called the Ravens and offered a 1st round pick, Michael Huff and Chaz Schillens (the way he plays on Madden) for Ed Reed. You know damn well the Ravens would consider pulling the trigger and they probably would because of Reed's age and injury problems... and that potential that that 1st round pick could be a top 10. That's how the committee looks at it trades here also

Back to top Go down
Mr Nitro3

Real Ball? What! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Ball? What!   Real Ball? What! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:35 am

Bo, great reply as a lg manager and I respect that. It's good to see a guy fully explain his position of why and how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real Ball? What! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Ball? What!   Real Ball? What! Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Ball? What!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE BH LEAGUE :: General :: Small Talk-
Jump to:  
Stat3’s YouTube

Bosoulja's YouTube